Roasted Potatoes With Arugula
- 2 lb. small new potatoes, quartered
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 3 c. coarsely chopped arugula
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- In large roasting pan, toss potatoes with the oil and seasoning until coated.
- Bake 40 minutes, stirring once, until potatoes are tender.
- Place arugula in large serving bowl.
- Add potato mixture and toss until arugula is wilted.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
- Makes 4 servings.