- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped finely
- 1 clove garlic, chopped finely
- 2 c. water
- 1 lb. tiny bow noodles
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped finely
- 1/2 tsp. parsley
- 1 large can crushed tomatoes
- 4 bouillon cubes
- 1/2 lb. mushrooms (fresh)
- Saute ground beef, pepper, onion, parsley and garlic.
- In large deep pot, place tomatoes, water and bouillon cubes.
- Add the sauteed mixture and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Cook tiny bow noodles; drain.
- Add to mixture.
- Just before serving, add fresh sauteed mushrooms.