Easy Peanut Blossom Cookies
- 1 (14 oz.) can condensed milk
- 3/4 c. peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 c. Bisquick baking mix
- granulated sugar
- 60 Hershey kisses, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In mixer bowl, beat condensed milk, peanut butter and vanilla until smooth.
- Add Bisquick; mix well. Chill at least 1 hour.
- Shape into 1-inch balls.
- Roll in granulated sugar.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Do not overbake.
- Press Hershey kiss in center of each cookie immediately after baking.
- Store tightly covered at room temperature.