Inside Out Ravioli
- 1 lb. ground meat
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 10 oz. pkg. frozen chopped spinach
- 1 qt. Ragu sauce with mushrooms
- garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt and pepper
- 2 c. elbow or shell macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1/2 c. Cheddar, grated
- 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c. bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten well
- 1/4 c. oil
- Brown beef, onion and garlic in skillet.
- Add sauce.
- Cook spinach according to directions.
- Mix spinach, eggs and oil, then combine this mixture with pasta, cheeses and crumbs. Spread in a 9 x 13-inch greased dish and top with meat sauce.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350°, covered with foil.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.