Spinach Cheese Casserole
- 9 oz. thin spaghetti or vermicelli, broken, cooked and drained
- 1/2 c. butter, melted
- 1/2 lb. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 c. diced onions
- 2 (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 4 c. Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 c. sour cream
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Saute butter, mushrooms and onions.
- Add to rest of ingredients and gently mix together.
- Bake in a 9 x 13-inch greased casserole at 350° for 45 minutes.