Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 envelope plain gelatin
- 2 Tbsp. cold water
- 3/4 c. boiling water
- 6 level Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 c. fresh nonfat milk
- 1/2 c. plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 (4 servings) box sugar-free instant pudding mix (vanilla or butterscotch)
- 3 Tbsp. chopped de-fatted dry roasted peanuts
- Sprinkle gelatin on cold water in blender or food processor, using steel blade.
- Wait one minute, then add boiling water. Cover and process until gelatin granules dissolve.
- Add peanut butter.
- Process until blended.
- Add milk, yogurt and pudding mix. Process until smooth.
- Wait 5 minutes for mixture to thicken, then put into dessert cups or into pie shell.
- Chill until set. Sprinkle with peanuts, if desired.