Beef And Potato Casserole
- 4 c. frozen potato rounds (1/2 of a 30 oz. bag)
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 (2.8 oz.) can Durkee French fried onions
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can cream of celery soup
- 1/3 c. milk
- 1 c. (4 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- Place potatoes on bottom and up sides of an 8 x 12-inch casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10 minutes.
- Brown beef; drain.
- Place beef, broccoli and half of can of onions in potato shell.