- 1/2 lb. Creamettes medium noodles, cooked as directed
- 1 (10 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (5 oz.) can evaporated milk
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1 (6 1/2 oz.) can tuna, drained and flaked (I use more tuna)
- 1/2 c. frozen, thawed and drained peas
- 1 (4 oz.) can mushroom pieces, drained
- 1/4 c. chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, if desired
- Mix all together. Pour into greased 2-quart casserole.
- Top with potato chips or cheese or leave plain.
- Bake in 350° oven until hot and bubbly, 35 to 40 minutes.
- May refrigerate leftovers.