- pizza dough (enough for 2 layers)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 stick margarine
- 1 lb. Ricotta
- 1 lb. Mozzarella
- 1 pkg. frozen chopped spinach, drained
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1 small can sauce (pizza, tomato or spaghetti)
- Put 1/2 pizza dough on greased sheet.
- Spread sauce to cover dough.
- Saute onion and garlic in butter; mix in cheeses and spinach.
- Spread on pizza dough.
- Place second layer of dough on top.
- Bake at 450° for 15 to 20 minutes.