- 2 lb. hamburger
- 1 c. chopped onion
- 1/2 large green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt to taste
- 2 cans tomato sauce
- 2 Tbsp. catsup
- small amount sugar
- 1 small pkg. egg noodles
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- Cook beef, onion
- pepper together.
- Salt to taste with garlic salt.
- sauce, catsup and sugar. Cook egg noodles as
- on package and drain.
- Put half of the noodles on
- bottom of casserole; add half meat mixture. Dice cream cheese on top
- of meat.
- Add other half of noodles, top with last half of
- meat mixture.
- Cook in 350° oven for 30 minutes.