Blueberry Dump Cake
- 1 (21 oz.) Can Blueberry Pie filling
- 1 (8 oz.) can Crushed Pineapple with Juice
- 1 (18 1/2 oz.) Pkg. Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 c. margarine (melted)
- 1 can Flake Coconut
- 1 c. pecans
- Spread pie filling over bottom of 9x13x2 baking pan.
- (Spray pan with vegetable spray).
- Spread pineapple over blueberry filling.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over pineapple.
- Pour margarine over all.
- Sprinkle top with coconut and pecan pieces. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until done.
- Makes 12 servings.