Light And Dark
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 c flour
- 1 c. chopped nuts
- 1 large cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1/2 carton Cool Whip (large)
- 2 small instant pudding (any flavor)
- 2 1/3 c. milk
- Mix butter, flour and nuts together and pack in bottom of pan. Bake until brown and cool.
- Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar with mixer and put in the Cool Whip.
- Put on top of crust and put in refrigerator.
- Mix pudding and milk.
- Beat until thick and spread on top of 2nd layer.
- Spread rest of Cool Whip on top and nuts if you want them.
- If you want to make a big one, double everything except the crust.