Souper Tuna Crunch
- 1 can Chinese noodles
- 1 can Campbell's cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 c. water
- 1 (6 1/2 oz.) can Chicken of the Sea tuna, drained and broken in chunks
- 1 c. cashews or peanuts
- 1 c. chopped celery
- 1/2 c. finely chopped onion
- 1/2 c. cooked peas
- soy sauce
- Reserve 1/2 cup Chinese noodles.
- In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine remaining noodles, soup, water, tuna, cashews, celery, onion and peas.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until hot.
- Stir; sprinkle reserved noodles around edge.
- Bake 5 minutes more. Serve with soy sauce.
- Makes about 4 1/2 cups.