Christmas Cheer Punch
- 3 large bottles ginger ale
- 3 large bottles lemon-lime soda
- 12 red maraschino cherries
- 1 firm orange, sliced
- 12 green maraschino cherries
- Chill ginger ale and soda in bottles in refrigerator.
- Pour part of ginger ale and lemon-lime in separate ice cube trays; place a green or red cherry or orange slice in each cube.
- Freeze as quickly as possible.
- When ready to serve, put cubes in chilled punch bowl and pour in chilled carbonated beverages.
- Place bowl in bed of Christmas greens or other appropriate decoration. Yields 30 servings.