Quick Salmon Casserole
- 1 (7 3/4 oz.) can salmon
- 1 (10 oz.) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 c. liquid (liquid from canned salmon plus milk to volume)
- 1 1/2 c. cooked or canned peas
- 1 c. unbroken potato chips
- Drain and flake salmon and save liquid.
- In a 1-quart, greased casserole, combine soup, liquid, peas and salmon.
- Top with potato chips.
- Place in a moderately hot oven (375°) and bake for 30 minutes or until bubbling hot.
- Makes 4 to 6 servings.
- This is very delicious.