- 1 lb. Ricotta cheese (low-fat)
- 3 (3 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened (low-fat)
- 1 c. sugar
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/3 c. cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 c. melted butter or oleo
- 1 pt. sour cream (low-fat)
- Grease spring-form pan with butter; dust with graham cracker crumbs.
- Beat cream cheese and Ricotta until creamy.
- Blend in sugar and eggs.
- Add cornstarch, lemon juice and vanilla until blended.
- Add melted butter and sour cream and blend well.
- Pour into a 10-inch spring-form pan up to top ring.
- Bake in preheated 250° oven for about 1 1/2 hours until firm around edges.
- Turn off heat and leave in oven for 2 hours.
- Cool on rack, then put in refrigerator until morning.
- Remove sides of pan.
- Top with any topping you wish or eat plain.