Chickpea Spread On Baguette
- 16 oz. can chickpeas
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 small clove garlic, pressed
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp. sweet paprika
- 1 c. grated Monterey Jack cheese
- Crush chickpeas leaving some chunkiness to them.
- Stir in sour cream, add rest of ingredients except cheese.
- Slice baguette on an angle.
- Spread with chickpea mixture.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Place under broiler for a couple minutes until cheese is bubbly and browning.