- 1/2 c. butter/margarine
- 3 c. miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 c. peanut butter
- 1/2 c. nonfat dry milk
- 1/4 c. orange flavored instant breakfast drink
- 1 c. raisins
- 4 c. Cheerios
- Butter 9 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter and marshmallows over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Stir in peanut butter until melted.
- Stir in milk and breakfast drink. Remove from heat.
- Fold in raisins and cereal stirring until evenly coated.
- Turn into pan.
- With buttered hands, pat evenly in pan.
- Cool thoroughly.
- Cut into bars.
- Makes 1 dozen bars.