V. Mc'S Chicken And Broccoli
- 1 Tbsp. margarine or butter
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 can broccoli cheese soup
- 1/3 c. water or milk
- 2 c. broccoli flowerets
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- Over medium heat, heat margarine in small skillet.
- Cook the chicken for 10 minutes, or until browned on both sides.
- Spoon off fat.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover; simmer for 10 minutes, or until chicken and broccoli are tender to forking.
- Stir occasionally.
- Serves 4.