- 1 (9 oz.) pkg. frozen artichoke hearts
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 3 medium zucchini (1 lb.), sliced 1/4-inch thick (4 c.)
- 2 c. fresh mushrooms, halved
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped green onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. margarine or butter
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges and seeded
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, microcook artichokes and water, covered, on 100% power (High) for 3 to 4 minutes or until thawed.
- Add next 3 ingredients.
- Cook on High for 9 to 11 minutes (low-wattage oven for 12 to 14 minutes) or just until tender; stir once.
- Drain well.
- Stir in garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Dot with margarine or butter.
- Cover; cook on High for 1 minute.
- Stir in tomatoes; sprinkle with cheese.
- Let stand 2 minutes.
- Makes 6 servings.