- 1 lb. ground chuck
- 1 c. chopped onion
- 1 (1.25 oz.) pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 oz.) jar salsa
- 1 (10 oz.) can Mexicorn, drained
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 1/3 c. sour cream
- 2 c. crushed tortilla chips, divided
- 2 c. shredded Southwestern Blend cheese (Pepperjack, Cheddar, Monterey Jack)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine ground chuck and onions in large skillet. Cook until meat is browned.
- Drain excess grease. Add the taco seasoning, salsa, Mexicorn, mayonnaise, and sour cream.
- Mix well and remove from heat. In a casserole dish (about 2 quart size), layer half of the meat mixture, chips and cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until bubbly.