- 2 (12 oz.) pkg. coconut
- 1 lb. box confectioners sugar
- 1/2 c. margarine, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 bar thick paraffin
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. chocolate chips
- Mix first five ingredients and press into 2 long Pyrex dishes. Chill overnight.
- Melt paraffin and chocolate chips in top of double boiler over low heat, stirring frequently.
- Cut coconut mixture into small squares and dip into chocolate (use toothpicks).
- Let cool on waxed paper.
- Store in refrigerator.