Summer Chicken Salad
- 1 small (8 oz.) can pineapple chunks
- 2/3 c. mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 3/4 tsp. curry powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 4 c. cooked chicken, cooled
- 1/4 c. celery, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. green onion
- 1/3 c. slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/3 c. raisins
- Combine 2 tablespoons juice drained from pineapple with mayonnaise, mustard, curry powder and salt.
- Set aside.
- Cut chicken into small slivers and mix with remaining ingredients. Add flavored mayonnaise and blend well.
- Serve with lettuce, pineapple and green grapes, if desired.
- (Can be made ahead.) Serves 4.