- 2 (53 oz.) cans pork and beans
- 1 lb. box brown sugar
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 2 large bell peppers, chopped
- 1 large bottle ketchup (28 oz.)
- 1/2 lb. grated cheese
- 4 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- sliced bacon
- Brown ground beef, onions and bell peppers; drain well. Combine ground beef mixture with remaining ingredients except bacon.
- Pour into a large casserole that has been sprayed with vegetable spray.
- Top with sliced bacon.
- Bake at 375° for 30 to 45 minutes.