Chocolate Sour Cream Pound Cake
- 3 c. plain flour
- 1/4 tsp. soda
- 3 c. sugar
- 2 sticks Country Crock spreadable sticks
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 pt. sour cream
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. lemon flavoring
- 4 tsp. cocoa
- Grease and flour 10-inch tube pan.
- Sift flour, cocoa and soda; set aside.
- Cream Country Crock and sugar together in large mixing bowl.
- Add eggs, mixing, one at a time.
- Add sour cream, while continuing to mix.
- Add flour, 1/2 to 1 cup at a time.
- Add vanilla and lemon flavorings.
- Bake at 325° for 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Use a toothpick to doneness of cake before removing.