Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 c. peanut butter
- 1/2 lb. margarine
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 boxes confectioners sugar
- 1 1/2 pkg. milk chocolate (6 oz.)
- 2 sq. paraffin
- Combine and heat until smooth, peanut butter, margarine and vanilla.
- boxes confectioners sugar (when mixture gets
- too stiff for mixer, knead remaining sugar in with
- firm. Form into small balls.
- over low heat the milk chocolate and paraffin pushed into
- the balls in chocolate;
- place on wax paper to harden.
- Makes 4 dozen.