- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 1 large can Pet milk (evaporated)
- 1 lb. Velveeta cheese
- 1 pkg. flour tortillas (any size)
- jalapeno peppers (optional)
- Cook ground beef, onion and bell pepper together in a skillet; drain meat.
- In double boiler, mix the Ro-Tel tomatoes, evaporated milk and Velveeta cheese; heat until cheese melts.
- Layer ingredients from skillet on bottom of ungreased casserole dish, then spread cheese ingredients on top of meat, then layer flour tortillas.
- Repeat layers until all ingredients are used.
- Bake together in a 350° oven for 30 minutes.