Big Boy Sandwich(Poor Boy Sub)
- 1 loaf French bread
- mayo (3 parts; approximately)
- ketchup (1 part; approximately)
- mustard (1 part; approximately)
- summer sausage
- ham, thinly sliced
- Mozzarella cheese
- Velveeta cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- Slice bread lengthwise.
- Mix mayo, ketchup and mustard; spread on bread.
- Make layer of meats and cheeses on bottom half of bread and cover with top.
- Wrap in foil.
- Heat in oven until cheese melts or serve cold.
- If served cold, add lettuce, sliced tomatoes, onion rings, whatever.
- Can use any meats and cheeses.