Swiss Vegetable Medley
- 1 (16 oz.) bag frozen broccoli, carrots and cauliflower combination, thawed and drained
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c. (4 oz.) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/3 c. sour cream
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 (2.8 oz.) can French fried onions
- Combine vegetables, soup, 1/2 cup cheese, sour cream, pepper and 1/2 can fried onions.
- Pour into a 1-quart casserole.
- Bake, covered, at 350° for 30 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese and onions; bake, uncovered, 5 minutes longer.
- Makes 6 servings. Preparation time:
- 5 minutes.