Chocolate Pistachio Cake
- 1 box Duncan Hines yellow cake mix
- 1 box instant pistachio pudding
- 1/2 c. orange juice
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/2 c. oil
- 4 eggs
- green food dye
- 1/2 can Hershey's chocolate syrup
- Blend to moisten, then beat for 2 minutes.
- (Optional: a few drops of green food dye for a richer green color.) Pour about 3/4 batter into a greased and floured Bundt pan.
- With remaining batter, add 3/4 cup Hershey's chocolate syrup.
- Pour into Bundt pan on top of the green batter.
- (The chocolate batter will fall to the bottom.)
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- When cool, dust with confectioners sugar.