Chicken Pot Pie
- 2 c. boiled chicken, cut into bite sizes
- 2 cans mixed vegetables
- 1/2 can chicken broth
- 1 c. milk
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 4 eggs, boiled
- 2 cans celery soup
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 c. self-rising flour
- Place the chicken in the bottom of a greased baking dish. Spread the onion over the chicken, then spread the eggs over the onion.
- Mix together the vegetables, soup and broth and then pour over the top.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, milk and flour and pour over all other ingredients.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until golden brown.