Baked Sausage And Cheese
- buttered bread
- 6 oz. grated Old English cheese
- 1 1/2 lb. Owens hot sausage
- 6 eggs
- 2 c. half and half
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. Spice Islands Beau Monde
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Line bottom of 9 x 12-inch Pyrex baking dish with buttered bread which has had the crust removed and cut into 9 pieces. Sprinkle with Old English cheese.
- Brown Owens hot sausage.
- Drain and thoroughly blot until no grease remains.
- Sprinkle over cheese. Blend eggs, half and half, salt, Spice Islands Beau Monde, dry mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour over sausage and cheese. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in 350° oven for 40 minutes. Great for brunch!