Bright Party Beans
- 2 lb. ground beef
- 1 pkg. dry onion mix
- 1 (No. 3) can B & M beans
- 2 (15 oz.) cans kidney beans
- 2 (15 oz.) cans small yellow lima beans
- 2 cans green baby lima beans
- 1/2 c. dark brown sugar
- 1/2 c. dark or light Karo syrup
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 c. ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. dry mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Fry ground beef and dry onions.
- Add salt and pepper and chili powder.
- When browned, combine in large pan or roasting pan.
- Add all ingredients including juices.
- This will look like it's watery.
- Bake at 270° to 300° for 4 hours.
- Do not stir during that time.