Beans, Beans, Beans!
- 10 slices bacon
- 1 c. chopped onion
- 1 large garlic clove, chopped
- 1 (1 lb.) can butter beans, drained
- 1 (1 lb.) can lima beans, drained
- 1 (1 lb.) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can pork and beans, not drained
- 3/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/2 c. white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Brown bacon in skillet.
- Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Add onion and garlic to bacon drippings in pan; saute until onion is soft.
- Combine all ingredients in a casserole dish and bake for 1 1/2 hours.