Oven Fried Chicken
- 2 - 2 1/2 lbs. meaty chicken, breasts, thighs or drumsticks skinned
- 1/4 c. cornflake crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. parsley
- 1/3 c. plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. worcestershire sauce or white wine worcestershire sauce
- dash ground red pepper
- Rinse chicken, pat dry.
- Place on a rack in a shallow baking pan and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl combine cornflake crumbs and parsley; set aside.
- In another bowl combine yogurt, garlic, worcestershire sauce and pepper.
- Brush chicken with yogurt mixture, then sprinkle with crumb mixture.
- Bake uncovered in 375° oven for 45 to 55 minutes or till chicken is tender and no longer pink.
- Makes 6 servings.