- 2 2/3 c. self-rising flour
- 12 oz. beer, freshly opened, chilled or at room temperature
- Lightly grease a 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Put flour in medium bowl.
- Add beer and stir with a rubber spatula just until mixed and flour is moistened completely. Scrape into prepared pan.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes until top is lightly browned, sides pull away from pan and pick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack 5 minutes, then turn out on rack to cool.