- 1/2 large cabbage, cut up
- 2 potatoes, chopped
- 3 carrots, sliced in large pieces
- 1 turnip, chopped
- 1 sweet onion, in large pieces
- 1 large can corn
- 2 large cans whole tomatoes
- 3 cubes beef bouillon
- 1 can rutabaga
- 1/2 c. baby limas
- 1 can Healthy Choice tomato soup
- 2 pods jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp. basil
- Prepare all vegetables.
- You can leave the skin on the potatoes if you like.
- Add all the other ingredients to a large pot or crock-pot.
- Add water to fill the pot and cover the vegetables.
- Now simmer for 8 or 9 hours until ready to eat.