- 2 c. grated Swiss cheese
- 8 slices crisp bacon, crumbled
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust (I use Pet Ritz deep dish pie shell)
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. powdered mustard
- 2 c. heavy cream (whipping cream)
- 1/2 scant tsp. salt
- dash of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 or less chopped onion
- Sprinkle cheese and bacon into unbaked 9-inch pie shell.
- Beat very well remaining ingredients together and pour over cheese mixture.
- Bake in a preheated 375° oven for 45 minutes or until firm and browned.
- Cool 10 minutes and then cut into wedges and serve hot.