Sour Cream Noodle Bake(Serves 6)
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. medium egg noodles
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1 lb. ground chuck
- 1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 4/ tsp. garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 c. cottage cheese
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1/4 c. chopped green onions
- 3/4 c. coarsely grated Cheddar cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions; rinse and drain. Melt butter in skillet.
- Stir in chuck and cook until it loses its pink color.
- Add tomato sauce, salt, garlic salt and pepper. Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Fold together noodles, cottage cheese, sour cream and onions.