Tamale Bake Casserole
- 1 (29 oz.) can tamales
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 (16 oz.) can cream-style corn
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 c. pitted ripe olive halves
- 1/8 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 c. or 2 oz. shredded sharp cheese
- 3 beaten eggs
- Drain tamales; reserve sauce.
- Remove papers and slice tamales crosswise; set aside.
- Combine tamale sauce, flour, chili powder and garlic salt.
- Add eggs, corn, olives and tamales.
- Turn into 10 x 9 x 2-inch dish.
- Bake in a 350° oven 40 minutes or until set. Sprinkle cheese on top and bake 3 minutes or until cheese melts.