Avocado-Beef Tortilla Pizza
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 lb. sliced mushrooms
- 1 (7 oz.) can green chili
- 4 large tortillas
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 c. chopped onions
- 1/2 c. chopped green peppers
- 1 (2 1/2 oz.) can sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 lb. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Brown crumbled meat and drain.
- Add salt, garlic, mushrooms and green chili.
- Cook over high heat for 3 to 5 minutes until liquid has evaporated.
- Brush 4 large tortillas with oil and place on cookie sheet.
- Spread with meat mixture.