- 6 to 7 boiled potatoes
- 1 pt. sour cream
- 1 can creamed chicken soup with 1/4 c. water
- 1 c. shredded cheese
- 1 Tbsp. chopped onion or chives
- 1/4 c. melted butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- corn flakes
- Wash and boil potatoes (leave at stage you can grate).
- Cool and peel.
- Place in buttered pan.
- Mix together sour cream, chicken soup and water, 1/2 cup cheese, onion or chives, salt and pepper.
- Put on top of potatoes.
- Top with crushed corn flakes and melted butter.
- Sprinkle on the other 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.