- 1 lb. hamburger
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 c. green pepper, diced
- 2 (8 oz.) jars pizza sauce
- 1 lb. Mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb. box elbow macaroni
- Cook in skillet the hamburger, onions, green peppers, salt and pepper until done.
- Cook macaroni in saltwater until tender and drain.
- Mix all ingredients together except cheese.
- Layer in a casserole dish 1/2 and cover with cheese; add the rest and add remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350° for about 30 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Serve with garlic toast.