- olive oil (for sauteing)
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced, quartered, halved or however preferred
- 1 large diced onion
- 1 large green pepper, diced
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- 1 large can tomato sauce
- 1 can tomato pate
- 1/4 c. Italian salad dressing
- Heat oil in frying pan
- hot oil until it is lightly browned
- no longer pink inside, about 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken
- keep warm.
- Place vegetables in pan drippings
- oil if needed) and saute for 3 to 4 minutes. Drain oil
- and return chicken to pan along with the tomato
- sauce, tomato paste and salad dressing. Heat through and serve over hot cooked rice.