- 1 (10 1/2 oz.) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/4 c. boiling water
- 1/4 c. dry sherry
- 1/2 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 1/3 c. packaged precooked rice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped, canned pimento
- 5 small chicken breasts
- butter or margarine, melted
- salt and pepper
- In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine first 6 ingredients. Brush chicken breasts with butter; season with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Place on top of rice.
- Cover and bake in moderate oven (375°) for 1 1/4 hours or until chicken and rice are tender. Makes 5 servings.