- 1 c. cottage cheese
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 1 pkg. dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 2 pkg. crescent rolls
- 1/2 c. onion, broccoli, cauliflower, tomatoes and mushrooms
- Mix together cottage cheese, cream cheese, Ranch dressing mix and mayo.
- Spread crescent rolls on 8 x 10-inch sheet.
- Put in oven as directed for 10 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Spread on first mixture.
- Spread mixture of veggies over cold dough.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and oregano over all.
- Heat and serve. Delightful.