- 1/2 c. shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 c. sliced pepperoni, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. oregano leaves
- 1 small jar pizza sauce
- 1 (8 oz.) can refrigerated quick crescent rolls
- 1/4 c. chopped pepper (optional)
- Heat oven to 375°.
- In small bowl combine cheese, pepperoni, oregano, pizza sauce and pepper; mix well.
- Separate dough onto 4 rectangles.
- Firmly press perforations to seal.
- Spread each rectangle with about 3 tablespoons mixture.
- Starting at shortest side, roll up each rectangle; pinch edges to seal.
- Cut each roll into 6 slices.
- Place cut side down, 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 12 to 15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve warm.