- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano
- 1 container (10 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Coat a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium skillet, brown the ground beef over medium-high heat, stirring and crumbling the beef until no pink remains; drain.
- Add the tomatoes to the beef; cook until heated through.
- Meanwhile, unroll the pizza crust; press over the bottom and halfway up the side of the baking dish.
- Sprinkle 1 cup mozzarella cheese over the crust then top with the meat mixture. Bake uncovered for 12 minutes.
- Top with the remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes, or until the crust is golden and the cheese is melted. Cut into squares and serve.