- 16 oz. Cool Whip
- 2 c. coconut
- 3/4 margarine, melted
- 1 c. slivered almonds, chopped fine
- 1 can Eagle Brand milk
- 3 graham cracker crusts
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 jar caramel topping
- Mix Cool Whip, softened cream cheese and Eagle Brand milk. Beat for 1 minute.
- Pour in pie crusts.
- Melt margarine and mix with coconut and almonds.
- Place on cookie sheet and cook for 10 minutes at 350°.
- Watch closely and stir often.
- (I like mine toasty.)
- Pour coconut, almond mixture over top of pies.
- Pour caramel topping over the 3 pies.