Foolproof Dark Chocolate Fudge
- 3 c. (18 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- dash of salt
- 1/2 to 1 c. nuts, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- In heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chips, milk and salt. Remove from heat.
- Stir in nuts and vanilla.
- Spread evenly into wax paper lined 8 or 9-inch square pan.
- Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board.
- Peel off paper and cut into squares.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.